For Windows, Mac and Linux
RReplace is a user-friendly recursive search and replace tool. It can search and replace in both file contents and file names. It can be used for renaming large numbers of files, modifying large numbers of pages of a web site, and much more...
- Search and Replace recursively in file contents and file names under multiple directory trees.
- Add as many directory heirarchies into the selection window as you like.
- Optional setting to filter out binary files (images, etc) when adding to the selection.
- Supports exact match and regular expressions.
- Review, sort, edit, add to and remove from your file selection.
- Trial Run mode to test your search and replace terms safely.
- Timestamped backup files automatically created when changes are made to file contents.
- Filename formatting options: Swap at dash, to upper case, to lower case, to title case, and to sentence case.
- Windows version runs on a wide range of other operating systems (including FreeBSD, PC-BSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, Linux and BeOS) using Wine; and natively on ReactOS.
- Workflow is the same in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/X11 versions.
- Platform appropriate look and feel.
- Extensive Tooltip help.
Try the 30 Day Free Trial